Monday, January 5, 2009

huh?

My dog and I are having issues.

She's been pooping in my foyer lately. She's always been wonderful about going outside and never, ever has accidents. So I don't know what the problem is, but I suspect it has to do with the fact that she doesn't like to go out when it rains. Regardless, I'm severely irked with her. A doberman pile is not a small thing to clean up.

So when I discovered today's pile I was understandably angry. This is the fourth time in a week. I cleaned it up, and spent a significant portion of that time yelling at her and going on about how upset I was.

Andy was sitting at the table having his lunch while this was going on. He could hear me ranting and shouted, "What's wrong Mommy!?" He asks me this whenever I make any kind of exclamation. He's nosy.

When I got back to the lunch table he asked me again and I said, "Suey pooped in the foyer."

He nodded and said, "Suey's in trouble. She peed on the dentist."

I just don't see where that came from at all.

No comments: