Wednesday, January 7, 2009

space

This morning I was on the phone when Andy suddenly decided he just had to see "Finding Nemo". He likes to watch movies over on his side of the basement on his little portable dvd player sometimes, rather than on the big screen tv. I told him, "Not now Andy, I'm on the phone."

Of course he got upset and whined, and asked repeatedly until I gave in. I managed to untangle myself from the blankets and computer cords and drag my weary, sinus-infected body over there and queued up his dang movie. Then I stood there next to him for a few seconds to make sure the movie played.

Apparently this wasn't cool because he barked, "You go over there and sit in your chair, Mommy."

I was handed my hat. Two years old and already he wants his personal space.

No comments: