Saturday, April 18, 2009

dome piece

We spent this evening at Andy's grandma's house. There was a lot of drama and there was a collective argument out on the lawn between some of the female residents of the apartment complex over some stray cats. (It's a long story.) I wasn't a fan of Andy being out there amidst the yelling and cursing but I couldn't seem to coax him into the house either. (Plus, I have to be honest, I was really enjoying the fireworks.) Andy got really energized by the fever pitch of the argument and began running around in circles. He was wearing his new Crocs, which take a little getting used to. He managed to trip and fall and whack his forehead. After a moment of tears, he got up and kept on a-runnin'.

During one pass, Grandma Diane's neighbor Eric stopped to talk to Andy. (Andy and Eric are buddies and they like to blow bubbles out on the porch together.) Eric asked Andy, "What's your name buddy?"

Andy looked at Eric and said, "My name is Andy and I bumped my dome!"

No comments: