Saturday, October 10, 2009

mouth!

Last night we ordered Chinese food with my parents. Andy was really riled up.

Shawn and I have a running gag about fortune cookies. Many years ago the family got together and ordered 5 meals and got 5 cookies with our orders. But when we all went into the kitchen to get our cookies, they were gone. Turns out Shawn had been secretly scarfing down all of the cookies while the rest of us were eating. And to this day I can't let it go and bring it up every time we get Chinese food. (He certainly deserves it, if you ask me.)

So last night when dinner was over we got all goofy about our fortune cookies and the two of us got up and raced each other, pushing and shoving, into the kitchen to get them.

Andy was sitting with my mom and asked her what was going on. She told him, "Andy, Mommy and Daddy are just being goofy."

She said he jumped off the couch, ran into the hallway, and screamed, "Hey you IDIOTS!"

No comments: